The system offers quick and easy setup using plug-and-play connections. Absolutely everything that is needed is included in the box, so there’s no time wasted on trying to figure out which accessories and parts to order. Clocks In A Box is perfect for businesses and institutions that need 5-50 synchronized clocks, but don’t have the time to spend on planning and setting up the system.
Clocks In A Box at a Glance:
• 1 Model 7000 Master Control
• 4 Analog Synchronous Clocks
• 1 Digital Synchronous Clock
• 24-volt Bell w/scheduling software capable of 300 events
• Battery backup in case of power failure
• Plug-and-play cables w/necessary connections
• UL and CUL approved
• Operates on 115V 60Hz
• Toll-free customer support: 888-479-7263-during normal business hours
4 analog clocks, 1 digital clock, 1 master control, 5 plug-and-play 100’ cable, 1 plug-and-play 50’ cable, 1 bell with scheduling software, 1 250’ spool bell wire, 1 USB-to-Serial converter, 5 “Y” plug-and-play flat cables, and instruction manual.
1-yr. mfr. limited warranty on most components with industry’s first 5-year limited warranty on Analog System Clocks.